Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Samo and Amaranth flour aromatic Christmas Cake. [Black and White Christmas Edition # 153.]

Last year I had submitted image of spices for Christmas cake. It was last black and white event for the year 2013, I don't wanted to miss my participation so I had quickly gathered few spices and sent my image to Cindy. At that point I just knew that I will bake one cake for Christmas using the spices I spread in the submitted image. I could not bake the cake on Christmas but baked it on the last day of the year. It was wonderful wholesome aromatic cake with lots of good ingredients. I have not yet published the cake recipe, I will soon complete the draft and publish it. I owe my inspirations to bake this cake to Black and White Wednesday event and would like to thank Susan, founder of the event and Cinzia, organizer of the event and all the participants  who keep this event going.

Today I am submitting this last years cake image for the Christmas Edition of Black and White event #153 which is hosted by Lynne. Next BWW event will resume back on 7th January 2015, check here for host lineup.

Aromatic Christmas Cake with Samo and Amaranth flour.


Black and White Wednesday Event #153

14 comments:

Simona Carini said...

I wish I could try a slice!

sm said...

nice photo

Usha said...

Simona, Thanks for stopping by..this is a very delicious cake, I am sure you will love the taste. I am planning to bake the same with some variation.


sm, Thanks for stopping by.

sm said...

Wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead! Happy New Year.

Usha said...

sm, Thank you so much for the new year wishes...wishing you too a very happy and healthy new year. :)

sm said...

happy holi

Usha said...

sm, Thanks for the wishes and same to you. This year no holi celebrations so far but planning to make some Gul Polis soon. Last year I made beautiful gul polis with some twist..I want to repeat the same recipe.

Mak said...

Next time you make it, please send some to me :)
Looks so delicious and am sure it would have tasted even more delicious!!!

Unknown said...

Your posts are simply fabulous and inspiring . Thanks for the inspiration!
order online food

sm said...

hope all is well there just about rain

Usha said...

sm, Here in Cary it is not bad..since last four days it is raining, drizzling and temperatures are low and many times it was windy. Over all it is beautiful time of the year, extra hot summer has passed...random fall colors are now seen all around. I will soon share some nature posts. Thanks for stopping by.

sm said...

thanks waiting for next post

sm said...

happy Diwali

Usha said...

sm, Thanks for Diwali wishes, sorry for the late acknowledgement...I will be able to publish few posts before year ends and looking forward for regular updates in year 2016.